Your computer network needs to respond constantly to changing needs. Whether integrating complete local or remote network solutions, virtualization or cloud computing solutions, VPNs or clean rooms, Brilliant Computers provides you with the advice, expertise, and support you need.
We offer high-speed interconnection and basic cable infrastructure support. From the server to the creation of secure high-speed white rooms in multi-links, we are your key network partner.
We offer you the best tools to manage your bandwidth, staff, and for the interconnection of your various infrastructure management services.
The installation of a computer network can be done according to different technologies:
- Wired/Wired Ethernet Network (RJ45)
- Wireless Network (Wireless)
- Network by Optical Fiber
Brilliant Computers installs and configures your computer network, depending on your needs and your premises. We also offer maintenance contracts and a computer specialist available to maintain your computer equipment. The installation of a network makes it possible to connect several computers, computers to a server or to a printing device, or backup.
Above all, it is necessary to perform an audit to precisely define your needs. It is also necessary to define the different elements to take into account:
- Your Premises
- Number of Stations to be Connected
- Servers to be Installed
- Various Specific Needs
We Advise You:
- Define your Needs
- Find Adapted Solutions
- Provide the Necessary Equipment
- Install the Network/Wire your Computer Needs
- Evolve your Current IT Fleet
- Configure your Network
- Secure your Network
- Maintain/Troubleshoot your Network
RJ45 Ethernet Network Installation – The Traditional Wired Network
Whether on new or repaired previously installed networks, we take care of the wiring of RJ45 networks.
Although it is sometimes more practical to use a Wi-Fi network, RJ45 cabling, used for Ethernet connections, remains a preferred solution to ensure a better internet network, especially if you have a large number of positions.
The installation of an Ethernet RJ45 network via RJ45 cables is the most common solution. This type of network is simple to put in place and hasa proven track record.
Advantages of the RJ45 ethernet network:
- Simplicity of Implementation
- Often, Premises are Pre-Wired for the RJ45
- Least Expensive Installation
Disadvantages of the Ethernet RJ45 network:
- Wiring Required.
- Depending on the premises, the cables can be passed through the walls, but this is not always the case
- Fixed and Limited Available Outlets (new stations require network extension)
- The Maximum Length of a Segment: 100 meters (the maximum cable length before signal loss)
- To go over 100 meters, ethane extenders are needed
- There are Losses with Distance (due to copper)
Installation of a WIFI Network: The Wireless Network
Do you plan to develop or renovate your business premises? You will certainly need to re-examine your computer and telephone infrastructure.
We will be there every step of the way and make sure your network cabling is well organized; good Wi-Fi and/or Ethernet Installation can improve the performance of your team. We also take care of the maintenance and troubleshooting of your entire installation.
The installation of a WIFI network does not require wiring (thanks to radio transmitters and receivers). The network is configured on all machines. Each machine must have the necessary equipment to receive the WIFI.
The use of WIFI is more flexible: it is possible to connect from any device.
Connection management needs to be monitored more closely: Remove old, unwanted connected devices, for example.
Finally, the bit rates are lower than with a wired network. For example, a thick wall can decrease the signal.
Advantages of the WiFi Network:
- More Flexible
- Easy Network Expansion
Disadvantages of the WiFi Network:
- More Surveillance than a Wired Network
- Lower Throughput
It is possible to combine the two networks, using a wired network for desktop computers, and having a WiFi terminal to satisfying visitors and mobile/tablet users.
Connection to Optical Fiber, High Speed
Optical fiber is the latest technology being rolled out in the US. Its main advantage is its very high speed, ranging from 50 Mbits/s to multiple gigabits.
It is possible to wire your local network using fiber optics and your network will be more efficient and reliable.
Advantages of Optical Fiber:
- Very High Speed
- It drives Light and not Electricity, so it resists corrosion
- Better Profitability
- It is Light
- No Loss of Flow
- Flow Exceeds RJ45 & WiFi
- More Secure – Impossible to Wiretap or Intercept Signals that Circulate Inside
- No Interference, 100% Stable Flow
Disadvantages of Optical Fiber:
- More Expensive
- Necessary to Provide Compatible Equipment
- More Fragile because it’s Glass
- More Complex to Install
Fiber is Recommended for Businesses:
- Who have a Higher Budget
- For which Security Must be Strong
- For which the Speed of Data Transmission is Critical
If you want to strengthen the computer network of your company to increase the number of posts to connect, Brilliant Computers has the solution for you! We take care of the installation and upgrading of your entire computer network, whether you are a professional or an individual.
- Memory Upgrade/Replacement
- All Brands Repair
- Wi-Fi Network Solution
- Virus/Spyware Removal
- Battery Replacement
- Mac Diagnostic Service
- Computer Water Damage Repair
- 30 Days Warranty
- Cracked Hinges or Panels
- LCD Screen Repair
- Hard Drive Repair
- Stuck/Frozen/Unresponsive Computers
- Program Installation